TouchCORE v6.5.0 Beta
- New (Beta): Messages and Fragments can now be moved up or down by tapping-and-holding on them. Currently limited to move one position up or down. [#165]
- Bug fix: Tap-and-hold and double-click on interaction constraint while editing does not cause a crash anymore [#406]
- Bug fix: Trying to create another new message while an existing selector is open does not cause a crash anymore. Message creating is disabled until a selection has been made. [#361]
- Bug fix: Feature selection for bidirectional associations is not lost anymore on the opposite side [#472 and #473]
- Models: Use of associations does not result in duplicate operations anymore
- Bug fix: Code Generator does not fail to generate code anymore.
- Bug fix: Code Generator sometimes did not import all required classes.
- Bug fix: The long standing issue of associations sometimes being drawn incorrectly is finally fixed [#36]
- New: New alignment guides and auto layout support for structural views (class diagrams)
- New: Tap-and-hold on an interaction constraint (of an interaction operand) in message views (sequence diagrams) allows to define a temporary variable, which can be used within the operand [#269].
- Enhancement: Temporary variables (e.g., used in Assignment Statements) can now also have a class as a type [#402]
- New: Ecore Generator to generate .ecore models from a structural view (class diagram) [#461]
- Enhancement: References in a model to elements that are not contained anywhere will now be shown to the user before allowing to save. The user is shown which element references the uncontained object and where. [#463]
- Bug fix: Special characters in features prevented goal model from being evaluated
- Command concern design improved (now Java code compiles)
- Bug fix: Operations were not hidden when undoing the feature selection for an association end [#440]
- Bug fix: Operations were shown after selecting a key for a KeyIndexed association end. Also, operations are not recreated in that case but changed. [#400]
- Bug fix: When changing the multiplicity from many back to 1, the previous feature selection was kept [#457]