Below is a list of frequently asked questions about the TouchCORE GUI, organized by views.
Class Diagram FAQ
How do I Create a Class?
In the structural view, do the following:
- Draw a rectangle on top of the background, or
- Tap-and-hold on the background, then select “Class”
- Type the name that you want to give to the new class.
How do I create an association between two classes?
Start drawing a line (tap-and-hold, then move the finger/mouse) from directly besides a class on top of the other class. A popup will appear to confirm whether an association or inheritance relationship should be created between the two classes.
How do I modify the properties of an association?
- Change Navigability: Tap-and-hold on one of the association ends to toggle the navigability.
- Change the type of the relationship: Double-tap on the association end in question and select the relationship type (e.g., Composition) from the popup.
- Delete association: Double-tap on one of the association ends and select the Delete option from the popup.
How do I rename a Class, Operation, Attribute or Association End?
Double-tap on the name of the class, operation, attribute or association end.